top of page

Multnomah County Court House, Jefferson Station

Location

Owner

Owner

Owner

Owner

Location

Portland, OR

Owner

Multnomah County

Client / Architect

Project Details

This historical renovation of Jefferson Station, originally an electrical substation built in 1909, integrates the existing structure into the new Multnomah County Central Courthouse. The facility features a new reception area, waiting room, high-volume courtrooms, daycare center, bike and shower facilities, and office suites. This heavily used public scape was designed with durability, flexibility, and sustainability in mind.

Studio Petretti Architecture

Multnomah County

Portland, OR

bottom of page